Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Summer Lessons

I told Mom about the university's recomendation of off campus therapy. She told me to give her the names so that we could see which would work with the insurance. But, Im not sure if it's worth it. I've been holding this stuff in aand living with it for so long now. Who's to say I can't keep going with it?

When I was in middle school, I played the Baritone Horn. I was quite good too, second chair. Eventually, my music teacher suggested that take private lessons to get even better, maybe play on the state level. My mom paid twenty bucks a lesson to have me play for one hour during the summer. I quit later that year. All that money was for nothing. Im afraid that this therapy will be the same. Im afraid it won't be worth it, that I'll be wasting money to selfishly sit there and complain about my life for an hour a week. I don't wanna waste the money. I don't want these to be summer lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment