Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So Much Shit

Oh my...so much shit is going down. I haven't established the rules to my blog yet, so I guess we are going to take this slow. First of all, I went to the shrink. I told her everything I told you, maybe more. More about myy strong relationship with my mom, and my severed (on my part) relationship with my brother. Did we go into that here, if not then we will eventally. Umm, told her about the sexual disfunction and the bus, and the insomnia.

She's recomended some off-campus people to go to, apparently the University's 12 visit limit isn't enough for the barrel of crazy that's Im working with. The good news is that she says Im probably not sexually disfunctional, Im just looking for instant gratification is all. Also, Im sleeping noramlly again. School starting up has really helped in taking the energy out of me.

I just need to stay positive. Stay positive. Right. I bought a quartz crystal to wear around my neck. I always wanted to be a guy with one of those earthy necklaces like that. I don't think it's working, but it looks nice.

Like I said, school started. Introductory reading is horrible, and makes me want to die. Also, my residents are back, but I have just realized that I have a floor of tools. I guess that's going to be another post.

I do have one solid rule for this blog. This writing is to be my thoughts. I am telling you the story as if you were in my head. That's why all of the writing is so fragmented and short. Anyway, writing this down has given me ideas for at least two more fragmented posts that Im sure no one will read. Now I just need to think of an

No comments:

Post a Comment